Careers in HR
University Talent Acquisition Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908102-1 掲載日 Jul. 08, 2019
The University Talent Aquisition Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Recruiters and University professionals dedicated to attracting top university talent. You will provide hands-on strategic leadership, mentoring and development to the staffing function and University team. In this dynamic hands-on role, this person will gain experience in University Talent branding, recruiting operations, planning, strategic initiatives, and establishing management metrics for tracking the recruiting team's performance. This role is open due to significant growth and will be the central point of contact and subject matter expert in the region.
- Lead a team of Recruiters and University professionals, responsible for meeting hiring demand within University Talent (UT) timelines/deadlines.
- Develop partnerships with business unit leaders, HR, Finance and executive management – stakeholder engagement and communication is critical.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, influence change, and provide strategic leadership.
- Measure, track and report progress of staffing plan to key stakeholders.
- Establish processes and a culture of success and accountability.
- Identify, hire, and develop exceptional recruiting and university talent.
- Ability to identify and attract unique skill sets in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Responsibility for supporting the methodologies and processes to ensure an exceptional candidate and manager experience.
- Solid knowledge of staffing activities, including candidate sourcing, recruitment strategy design and implementation, screening and assessment in a high growth and progressive environment.
- Monitors recruiting sources effectiveness, analyze candidate pipeline to ensure timely hiring and to forecast candidate supply.
- Analytical skills and ability to work well with tools, metrics, data, and trends.
- Manage and lead with high integrity, discretion, and ethical standards.
- Lead and deliver on UT special projects as assigned.
- Recruiting experience required; management experience required.
- Significant understanding of university talent, recruiting, program and project management experience, university programs experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at one time, with strict attention to detail.
- Ability to drive creative sourcing solutions.
- Executive presence with ability to negotiate, influence change, and provide strategic leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Independent thinker combined with a flexible, hands-on yet mentoring management style focused on results that thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing, and competitive environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence across all supported organizations.