Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
UI Developer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1903376 掲載日 Mar. 07, 2019
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 400,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. As a team, we thrive on forward momentum. We are an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative commitment to invent, define and deliver the future of IT through cloud computing. With 19,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are a passionate, innovative and motivated team inspired by the opportunity to actively learn and contribute something back to the broader community. Connect with us at www.vmware.com/careers.
The VMware Product Globalization team is building industry-leading cloud services utilizing cutting-edge technologies to change the way VMware does product Internationalization and Localization.
This is your opportunity to join a fast-moving organization, prototyping new technologies to push the limit in software product Internationalization and Localization. We are looking for an experienced UI developer to build high performance, highly secure, enterprise level cloud services.
- You will be part of the design and development efforts on the UI of the cloud services we are building
- BS/MS in computer Science or relevant areas
- 2+ years experience in Web Application development, especially Angular based Web Applications
- Experience in Java development, cloud service development with Docker, Kubernetes, and other latest technologies is a plus
- Experience in application/service scalability, security and performance is a plus
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal / written communication in English and the ability to work well within a diverse, geographically distributed, multicultural environment
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.