Careers in Client Support
Technical Trainer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914773-1 掲載日 Nov. 11, 2019
Job Role and Responsibilities
We're looking for a Technical Trainer with demonstrated experience in security technologies and best practices, incident response methodology, and digital forensics and proficiency in Windows, Linux, and IT technologies. Customers are rapidly adopting VMware Carbon Black’s products to improve their cyber security posture. To do that effectively, they need training, and not just a couple of PowerPoint slides and a long lecture. We develop and deliver highly technical courses with extensive hands-on labs, online courses that can be accessed 24x7, and self-paced labs that get customers deep into VMware Carbon Black’s technologies.
By joining VMware Carbon Black as a Technical Trainer, you will impact global training operations by delivering virtual and onsite classroom training. This remote role can be based anywhere in the US. Responsibilities include:
- Deliver and facilitate product training without supervision.
- Facilitate training using approved materials to comprehensively cover the course material without significant variation to ensure a consistent customer experience.
- Coach participants through lab exercises and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Travel, as needed, for onsite, private training classes.
- Learn new features and training materials that correspond with each major product release.
- Contribute toward departmental blogs, postings, and promotion.
- BA/BS in Computer Science
- 3 years proven experience with incident response, forensics, cyber security or security technologies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Technical knowledge: Enterprise IT infrastructures, configuration, and management; knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems; virtualization technologies; Python programming, SQL, and SYSLOG
- Exposure to Mac environments, technologies, and products
- Familiarity with virtual classroom platforms such as WebEx or Zoom, and learning management systems
- Ability to handle/manage multiple simultaneous engagements across different time zones
- Willingness to travel nationally / internationally up to 25%
- Industry certifications such as: Security+, CASP+, CEH, CHFI, CISM, GIAC, CISSP
- Experience developing and maintaining virtual lab environments