Careers in Marketing
Technical Product Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1904998 掲載日 Apr. 16, 2019
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable businesses to thrive in the Cloud Era. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and policy-driven automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
The NSX virtualization platform is helping hundreds of customers realize the full potential of a Software-Defined Data Center. NSX delivers for networking the capabilities VMware already provides for compute and storage. NSX brings greater agility to the network and security provisioning, while providing the flexibility to run on top of any network hardware. Through the Virtual Cloud Network, we are taking these capabilities from the data center to the cloud and to the edge so that customers have consistency in the network and security for the heterogeneous world.
Job Role and Responsibility:
The Senior Strategic Marketing Manager - NSX will be part of the NSX Product Management Team and responsible for supporting the growth strategy for NSX business. Job responsibilities include -
- Develop & maintain a framework for the Networking and Security Industry with market sizing , market shares and trends to identify potential growth areas and adjacencies
- Drive discussions with PM's and Engineering leaders in specific technology segments to identify product /service offerings that can drive incremental growth
- Develop business cases with the cross functional team by evaluating new growth opportunities for Industry , Product , GTM and Investment Fit
- Rationalize and prioritize across the portfolio of opportunities to drive investment decision making with rigorous, analytical and data driven foundation
- Develop and maintain a business roadmap that defines the long term growth potential and investment timeline and feeds into BU long-range planning
- Support the team in other areas - Pricing , Analytics, Sales Engagement, Market Development as needed
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent industry technical skills. A Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is highly desired.
- 5 Years of relevant work experience in Networking , Security , Virtualization , Cloud or related industry
- Relevant Experience in analyzing industry trends , market sizing , growth opportunities and building business cases
- Strong Analytical skills to synthesize large volumes of data and drive logical decision making
- Ability to build C-Level presentations with strong narrative and data to support investment case
- Expertise in working with multiple data sources and database tools - SQL , Tableau etc.
- Self starter , driven , able to work with incomplete data and interface with multiple teams functions at all levels to deliver results
- Prior experience in top management consulting firms is highly preferred
- Experience with VMware SDDC products - NSX , vSphere
- Growth mindset able to drive business thinking in technology initiatives