Careers in Sales
Strategic Renewals Account Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914591 掲載日 Nov. 06, 2019
This fast-growing Austin-based Renewals team is looking to add a Strategic Renewals Account Manager to run all contract renewals for VMware's top customers worldwide.
This is your opportunity to get in at the ground-level of a high impact and high visibility team while acting as the voice and face of VMware.
Are you ready to join a professional, skilled and visible team who is highly engaged in the biggest deals for the company?
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The Strategic Renewals Account Manager will be responsible for managing high value transactional renewals across VMware’s largest and most strategic customers. This person will also be responsible for managing a portion of VMware’s SaaS renewals. The purpose is to drive high retention rates across renewals in addition to leveraging the renewal event to increase the net new license attach rate by cross selling and upselling VMware’s emerging technologies and adding new services. This person will be required to work with cross functional departments such as license sales, global support, PSO to ensure alignment and to drive increased customer success and adoption. Success will come from forging strategic relationships with field sales and educating the field on how a renewal event can drive a net new Enterprise Agreement for VMware. This role is essential to VMware as we help our customers find the right balance between private and public Cloud.
- 5+ years of validated sales experience and/or customer success/ renewals experience
- Extensive experience negotiating multi-million-dollar deals (Renewals or Net new) with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations.
- Significant experience in a quota carrying sales role with proven achievement.
- Customer Success / Support / Advocacy experience is key given the different types of data and discussions this person will be engaged in with the customer
- History of coordination within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Systems Engineers, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, Account Executives and Channel Management to ensure target quotas are achieved and exceeded
- Customer success experience in the SaaS industry
- Healthcare vertical experience
- Ability to interact, compile and summarize various data sources and work with both our Field account executives and customers with strategic product and service discussions
- Operational discipline and efficiency with previous experience building cross organizational relationships
- Ability to make good decisions in the spirit of the strategic direction of the organization independently
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expect high standards for self and team. Compatible with VMware’s EPIC2 values