Careers in Sales
Strategic Alliances Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913061-1 掲載日 Oct. 15, 2019
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
Why work for our Division?
Within the Benelux Channel organization, the Partner Alliances manager manages our Strategic Partners that integrate hardware and software and co-sell and/or resell our solutions to support our customer’s transformation journey. These include OEM Partners, Technology Alliance Partners, Embedded OEMs and OEM Solution Providers. As a result of an integrated strategy and initiatives, the Partner Alliances manager visibly develops strategic relationships and increases overall bookings and partner created revenues in the Benelux region in line with the company’s ambition and driven across VMware’s strategic portfolio.
This role is responsible for business development and the strategic interface between VMware and our Global Alliance Partners. As Alliance Manager you define the partnership strategy and framework for engagement around key activities in joint solutions development, engineering, marketing, services development, and revenue driven go-to-market with our major European OEM Alliance partners such as HPE, Lenovo, Fujitsu and Hitachi, and co-ordinate programs related to other key alliances such as Intel, AWS, Google, Palo Alto Networks.
We are looking for a mid-senior level professional, highly skilled at translating strategic objectives into clearly defined, executable joint business plans with the assigned strategic Partners. This is a highly visible role, where your success relies heavily on your business drive, visibility in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg and relevance and team-building skills across matrixed organizations. This is a Benelux function, so you are required to frequently travel to multiple locations of our Strategic Alliances and VMware offices.
- Develop and execute regional-level strategic plans establishing revenue targets and managing margin contribution of key global partner “sell-through” business to VMware
- Establishing executive relationships and securing buy-in for joint initiatives
- Provide leadership updates to the Regional Partner Manager and Country Sales Directors on progress
- Show leadership in driving cross-functional teams to support global partner initiatives.
- Identify new strategies and incentive for expanding field engagement and business success
- Support strategic engineering alignment on roadmap and architecture
- Create and manage governance structures for partnership
- Lead alliance annual and quarter planning
- 5 - 7+ years’ experience in partner and alliance management, sales/sales management, product marketing, technical business development roles in enterprise IT technology vendors, with a principal focus in hardware or software, or in areas of business development management.
- Previous experience establishing or managing joint ventures and revenue driven strategic alliances between technology companies.
- Quota carrying sales performance
- Preferably, you have knowledge of IT Infrastructure components (server, networking and storage) and software industry and product offering from key industry players
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, Sales and Demand generation program in the context of major partnerships.
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical management
- Display the ability to communicate complex topics to an audience who may possess limited functional/technical knowledge
- Ability to travel min 50% and across the UK