Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Staff I Engineer - Monitor Group今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907830 掲載日 Jun. 26, 2019
Monitor Group is part of our Core Platform Group which is responsible for our Core Virtualization Infrastructure.
We are looking for talented and highly motivated individuals to join the world-class virtual machine monitor group, which is responsible for the CPU virtualization technology in VMware products. You will have the opportunity to work with bleeding edge CPU technology, VT-x/AMD-V, interrupt virtualization, memory virtualization/management,and virtualization of other forms of compute technologies/accelerators.
This individual must possess a very deep understanding of processor architecture and the low-level OS kernel internals, including memory management, resource management, and interrupt architecture.
• MSCS or PhD preferred, with 9+ years of industry experience or equivalent research experience
• Excellent knowledge of OS kernel internals, including memory management, resource management, and interrupt architecture
• Strong background in computer architecture
• Strong software engineering background with a passion for delivering enterprise-quality software
• Must be an excellent hands-on implementer with strong C programming skills in a Linux/Windows environment
• Development experience working on low-level, performance-critical software is a plus
• Prior development experience with dynamic/binary translation or compilers is a plus
• Strong knowledge of x86 assembly/architectureis also a plus
• Exposure to VMs (Java or x86)