Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Staff Engineer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914094 掲載日 Nov. 12, 2019
VMware HCI BU is seeking a Technical Lead to design and develop a scalable distributed Storage Management infrastructure to operate VMWare Managed Cloud (VMC) - SDDCs hosted in AWS or other public clouds.
Our team's mission is to build storage management software to establish vSphere & vSAN as the best HCI platform to deploy and manage VM and container applications.
- Looking for a Technical lead who is aspiring to become an engineering manager
- Lead a team of engineers to develop and operate a scalable distributed platform infrastructure to be able to operate SDDCs hosted in AWS or other public clouds.
- Deliver key subsystems of one or more enterprise class products with high quality and predictability
- Build, mentor, motivate a team of engineers
- Design and implement software quality practices and tools in engineering group
- Work with release Management to agree and manage to key milestones and delivery dates
- Review requirements, functional spec, design and participate in technical decisions is also desirable.
- Masters or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- 10 – 14+ years of experience designing and developing software for large scale distributed systems
- Experience working in product development R&D teams is a must
- Strong background in object-oriented design and programming
- Strong fundamentals in Distributed Systems, Concurrency, Clustering, and Multi-threaded systems.
- Hands on experience coding in JAVA
- A passion for leading a team and delivering product that customers love
- Strong agile software development and project management fundamentals
- Excellent leadership, mentoring and communication skills
- Top-notch analytical and great problem solver
- Experience in designing, building, and maintaining functionality for highly scalable SaaS applications or infrastructure product development in an agile environment.
Desired skills (Not Mandatory)
- Experience developing software for managing Storage or containerized workloads using Kubernetes, Docker and any other emerging container technologies
- Experience designing and developing Micro Services
- Knowledge of VMWare vSphere software stack