Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Staff Engineer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910842 掲載日 Aug. 12, 2019
Staff Engineer – Open Innovation COE
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. Get connected to an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are passionately driven to make an impact while contributing back to the community.
The OIC, Open Innovation COE (Center of Excellence), at VMware R&D China brings in incredible new innovations to the VMware portfolio and the technology community. The missions of OIC include incubation and development of innovative projects in emerging technology areas, and evangelism of cutting-edge technologies in Chinese and global communities.
We are seeking an experienced architect or developer, who will build projects and solutions based on cloud native, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies and VMware product family. The ideal candidate is familiar with cloud native application development, AI/ML and has a strong skill of coding and debugging.
- BS or above in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 7+ years of industry work experience and hands-on development.
- Experienced in one of modern programming languages such as Go, Python, Java, C++.
- Hands-on experience on cloud native technologies such as container, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experienced in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is a plus, familiar with frameworks and projects, such as Kubeflow, Tensorflow, PyTorch, is a plus.
- Good understanding on data center infrastructure like storage, networking and server.
- Familiar with open source community, contribution to open source projects is a plus.
- Experience on virtualization, knowledge on vSphere platform is a plus.
- Excellent English and communication skills and capability of cooperating with remote peers.