Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Staff Engineer - Workspace ONE Intelligence今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907467 掲載日 Jul. 17, 2019
End User Computing Business Summary
VMware End-User Computing runs the world’s largest Digital Workspace Platform- Workspace ONE.
Our team builds, deploys and operates the AWS-based cloud service that comprises Workspace ONE Intelligence. Our goal is to transform the way customers interact with the digital workspace. We are passionate about rapidly developing high quality software and applying automation and software engineering best practices to everything we do. We work with the latest AWS technologies and open source components. Continuous improvement is part of our DNA. As a member of the team, you'll have the opportunity to work with top-notch, passionate software engineers across Atlanta, Bangalore, and Palo Alto.
Are you a senior engineering leader that enjoys designing and building large-scale cloud software? If so, join us.
Job Role and Responsibility:
- Own and drive key architecture and design decisions
- Write code (80%+)
- Champion a culture of high ownership, continuous improvement and engineering excellence
- Always be on the lookout for ways to improve our development practices and processes
- Lead by example; invest time in the growth and development of others
- Have fun
- Work with other engineering teams to enable them to integrate with the Workspace ONE Intelligence platform\]
- Bachelor or Masters degree in CS
- Contagious enthusiasm for building high-quality software products
- Track record of technical leadership; the ability to drive critical decisions when faced with ambiguity
- 5+ years of hands on experience building large-scale distributed systems
- Excellent system design and object oriented design skills
- Excellent Java coding skills required
- Production experience using RDBMS at scale
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills.
- Experience developing microservices
- Experience with the Spring Framework
- Experience deploying a global service in AWS
- Experience with Docker, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Hadoop or other big-data technologies
For more information refer to the following links:
This position is eligible for the JoinEUC referral campaign.