Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Staff Automation Engineer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910932 掲載日 Jul. 19, 2019
VMWare is currently in the midst of a generational transformation from an Enterprise Software Company to a Cloud Services provider, we are heavily investing in each and every facet of our business.
- Compute: With CNCF/Kubernetes as the foundation we are working towards an Enterprise Grade compute platform that is optimized to run on the multiple public cloud environments (AWS, Azure …)
- Networking: VMWare’s Network Virtualization environment called NSX is critical for modern multi-cloud applications and is one of the fastest growing products within VMWare.
- End User Computing: A billion+ dollar business for VMWare which is rapidly transitioning to the cloud and presents an incredible opportunity to build truly cloud scales services for Desktop Virtualization and Mobile Device Management.
Here at EUC we are working tirelessly to transition our VDI software to be multi-cloud ready: including AWS, IBM SoftLayer, and Azure. Are you up for the challenges? Are you a self-driven individual who always ask yourself: “How can I be better”? Are you unafraid of tackling a seemingly massive, unsolvable problem? Do you have the itch to learn? Do you take high pride in what you deliver? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, we are looking for an engineer with Enterprise software development background who is capable of building VMWare’s next generation, multi-cloud enabled solution. The team is looking for a Staff Automation Engineer to join Horizon Instant Clone team in EUC.
- Be a significant contributor in a strong engineering team, spanning multiple geographies in a fast paced environment.
- Integration Test design, implementation, execution, debugging and automation using Java.
- Be the champion for attaining a higher quality bar with emphasis on reliable automated tests with continuous integration in an agile environment.
- Breathe, live and champion one or more architectural facets of the product, propose product roadmaps, nurture the migration into a pure cloud world.
- Focus towards the products' architectural goals, ability to take an open-ended problem, architect and design an elegant and comprehensible solution.
- 7+ years as a test automation developer and a flair to build robust solutions for cloud and enterprise.
- Track record of architecting, designing reusable, high-performant and scalable systems.
- Experience in web technologies like RESTful APIs, Jersey, Spring as well as experienced in databases such as Postgres, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Quick learner, self-motivated and has the ability to work independently
- You have strong verbal, written communication skills and a collaborative problem solving style.
- Working knowledge of virtualization technology
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent