Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Sr Software Development Engineer in Test今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1912963 掲載日 Oct. 18, 2019
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it’s the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
Do you have a passion for end user applications and the enterprise transformation to the digital workspace? We are looking for a Sr Software Development Engineer in Test. You automate some of the most challenging and interesting problems that build on VMware's production-proven platform. The ideal candidate will have a passion for user experience, blended with a strong systems design background, including messaging and conferencing technologies. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Analysis of use cases and product specs to develop scalable test automation plans and frameworks.
- Automation of test cases, upkeep of test automation and execution environment. Failure triage, issue replication and reporting.
- Collaborate with team members to implement best practices that enable shipping high quality software on time.
- 5+ years' experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test or Quality Engineer
- Strong, technical, working knowledge of Java and related developer tools. CI/CD tool experience a plus.
- In depth knowledge of a variety of desktop or mobile platforms including Windows, Linux, OS X.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Must be able to collaborate with team members across functional and organizational boundaries spanning multiple geographies to achieve organizational goals.
- Hands on experience configuring and deploying virtual desktops and applications is a major plus.
- B.S. in Computer Science
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt and succeed in a dynamic work environment.
- Self-motivated to excel in all that you do.