Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Sr MTS - Distributed Networking & Security Development今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911224 掲載日 Aug. 19, 2019
The NSBU R&D team is looking for talented java-based distributed application developers, who share our passion for innovation and excellence in networking and security virtualization.
Do you have passion for working on cutting edge technologies to solve complex problems? Join us and be part of team that is at the forefront of innovation and shaping the future of cloud computing, networking and security. You’ll be part of a bright engineering team that has an open communication, empowerment, innovation, and teamwork and customer success culture. We are looking for engineers who have a strong self-directed work ethic and a “make-it-happen” mindset.
We are especially interested in folks who are versatile and are enthusiastic about owning and tackling new challenges on their own as we build upon our solution.
You will develop applications primarily in Java and will work on products that enable the customers to manage and orchestrate their solutions running on NSX – either on-prem or in the cloud. You will work on advanced product features with the opportunity to work along with unique engineers and researchers who have contributed heavily to the networking world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, implementation, documentation of system architecture from scratch with minimal set of requirements.
- Participate in the full product development life cycles.
- Collaborate with project team members and cross functional product teams to execute product goals.
- Push the envelope in adopting new technologies, best design practices to ensure our products are the best.
- Provide technical leadership to other team members and be a team player.
- Lead design and code reviews with a major focus on performance, scalability and future expansion.
- MS or PhD in computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in developing distributed, multi-tier enterprise applications.
- Fully participated as a technical lead in several major product development cycles.
- Solid background in OOP, object and data modeling.
- In depth understanding of networking protocols and security principles
- Deep working knowledge of Java, Spring, Relational Database, and NOSQL databases.
- Extensive experience with Java language and technologies.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Exposure to virtualization technologies, centralized networking, security management are all big plus.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills.