Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Incident Response Specialist今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1900509-2 掲載日 Nov. 07, 2019
As an Incident Response Specialist, you are responsible for:
- Rapid assessment and remediation of Information Security Incidents
- Implementing processes, capabilities, and techniques for Incident Response
- Responding to Security Incidents escalated from other teams.
- Performing triage and analysis on workstations, servers, cloud platforms, and network infrastructure.
- Identification of malware using memory analysis, live forensics, and hard drive forensics.
- Performing malware analysis through peer collaboration and sandboxed analysis
- Identifying key Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) from new or unknown malware and developing rules and signatures for detection.
- Actively contributing to threat hunting programs and develop new security monitoring use cases.
- Identifying and documenting lessons learned from incidents
- Maintaining current knowledge and understanding of the threat landscape and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
Required skills and experience:
- Over 8 years of experience in Incident Response and Forensic Analysis.
- Strong understanding of threat analysis and incident response practices and methodologies.
- Experience with cloud computing and security issues related to cloud environments.
- Experience with incident response and forensic analysis on cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Authoritative technical knowledge of Internet security and networking protocols.
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Linux, and OSX operating systems.
- Scripting skills such as Python, Perl, Shell, Bash.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify advanced threats.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization, across diverse cultural and linguistic barriers, and among a geographically distributed team.
- Ability to collaborate effectively as part of a team and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Ability to rapidly adjust to new challenges and changes in priority.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and detail oriented.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize projects and operational workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Availability outside working hours for high priority events.
- Experience with YARA rule and OpenIOC signature creation.
- Some travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, Master’s degree desirable.
- Security certifications such as GCIH, GCFE, GCFA, GREM, GNFA, GASF,GDAT, CISSP, OSCP etc.
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.