Careers in Marketing
Sr. Director, Pricing & Monetization Operations今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1812099 掲載日 Nov. 26, 2018
Reporting to the Vice President of Pricing, the operations leader for the Pricing & Monetization team is responsible for the entire pricing operations function at VMware. In this role, you will lead an international team that builds items (SKUs), runs the new product and service operational processes and delivers our price books to global distributors and OEM partners. You will also lead route-to-market pricing program operations including subscription & hybrid purchasing (SPP/HPP) enterprise license agreements which are widely used by VMware’s sales team to close deals.
We are a dynamic, diverse, fast paced team. If you are a strategic thinker with a background in business strategy or operations with validated cross-functional leadership skills and passion for execution, we need you.
Job Role and Responsibilities
In this highly visible role, you will lead and manage a global pricing operations team who are based in Costa Rica, India and the United States. Specifically, you will:
- Lead the New Product and New Service Introduction process and operations that includes item creation and setup, license configurations, end-to-end testing and price book creation and publication
- Drive the new service introduction transformation journey for IAAS and SaaS services
- Define VMware’s overall subscription pricing programs strategy including ideation, creation an execution
- Collaborate across functional areas such as the product & service business units, sales, marketing, and finance to drive the operational execution of pricing decisions on new products & services
- Lead day-to-day pricing operations making requisite decisions and/or bringing up issues senior management as needed
- Lead a global team of 50+ across Palo Alto, Bangalore & Costa Rica.
- Business/pricing operations experience in a leadership capacity
- Teammate that focuses on getting to the right answer versus being right
- Experience in transitioning on-premise software models to off-premise subscription models and/or SaaS
- An undergraduate degree in business, finance or related field; MBA or related advanced degree preferred
- Experience in Software or SaaS Pricing/Sales or Business Operations/Channel Program Operations
- 10+ years of experience with a demonstrated increase in responsibilities in a pricing and or operations Role
- 5+ years of experience in driving and executing and operationalizing cross functional projects that have a company-wide impact.
- Experience leading a global team
- Ability to lead change in a fast-growing organization
- Ability to influence cross functional teams to drive business decisions
- Excellent written, verbal communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of software pricing/business strategies/metrics/trends
- Experience drafting complex business policies and sales programs.