Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Sr. DevOps Engineer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1912860 掲載日 Oct. 07, 2019
You’ll be part of a bright engineering team that has a culture of open communication, collaboration, and innovation. We are looking for engineers who have a strong self-directed work ethic and make it happen mindset.
Applicants should exhibit experience in building and support distributed applications, APIs and fault-tolerant solutions. Members of the team focus on highly scalable. Experience in the use of virtualization and container as a key technology to design, implement and support applications that solve real-world problems is required.
- Supporting Cloud transformation of R&D Services from on-prem solutions to Cloud Technologies.
- Focus on infrastructure automation, testing and deployment DevOps engineering, ensure the security, availability, performance, scalability of production systems.
- Work with development team on designing of highly reliable, available and distributed services.
- The successful candidate must have a strong combination of practical skills in cloud and on-premises services including: networking, software development, microservices architecture.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on skills of Kubernetes and Docker
- Strong knowledge and experience with Jenkins, Gitlab/github or other CICD tools
- AWS experience is required, GCP, Azure is plus
- DevOps experience within a service development team for supporting, trouble shooting, log analysis to meet our service availability and observability
- Has experience with varieties of SaaS operation tools like uptime, Dynatrace, pagerduty
- Development experience with skills and methodologies like: Java, OOP, MVC, Microservices architecture, is nice to have
- Excellent presentation, interaction and communication skills along with the ability to collaborate effectively across functional organizations.
- Experience participating in agile and test driven development models.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a charismatic personality
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting
- Strong initiative and the desire to experiment with new technologies
- BS/MS degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent engineering