Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Sr. C# .NET Engineer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1905423-1 掲載日 May. 03, 2019
Senior .Net Engineer
VMware End-User Computing Engineering is a high-performance culture marked by technical leadership, fearlessness, and intense focus on customer success. Our mission is to empower employees to easily access corporate applications, content, email, and more, from any of their devices, while ensuring enterprise grade management and security. We’re always looking to amplify our impact, and work smarter while continuously evolving how software is made. Our work directly impacts over 20 million people across 20,000 customers by delivering the world’s best Enterprise Mobility Management suite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What you’ll do:
Ready to improve the way work is done across the world? The Senior .Net Engineer role at VMware showcases your ability to work on the back end where you can add customer value on new features as well as support, and extend existing ones. The Senior .Net Engineer will:
- Show effective, and constructive communication, collaboration, and delivery skills
- Work on a small team of highly capable engineers, and designers using Agile engineering practices, continuous integration, and continuous delivery models.
- Climb new technology learning curves while learning the Windows 10 modern device management domain.
- Break down coarse grained engineering problems, make just enough design, get agreement, and own the effort to delivery.
- Collaborate with other engineering leaders and product managers to build on each other’s ideas to craft effective solutions
- Bring a strong sense of code ownership
What you’ll bring along:
- BSCS or equivalent.
- 6-12+ years of relevant experience building internet enabled (web, mobile, services) enterprise-class software systems and services.
- Thorough understanding of design patterns, and how to apply them to various problems
- 4+ years’ of impactful experience with REST services design and development required (C# asp.net web api, Express.js, Hapi.js, or Java Spring applies)
- 6+ years of meaningful experience with C#
- A deep level of understanding of relational databases (performance, scale, security), and T-SQL
- Relevant experience with ETL tooling and process
What would be useful to have:
- Application, and services based security understanding (oauth2, CORS, SQL Injection, etc.)
- Windows Image Customization Exposure – PPKG, Windows Configuration Designer, OOBE
- Cloud based PaaS usage (Azure, AWS)
- Docker experience desirable
- AWS Kinesis experience
What you’ll get:
- Opportunities to work in a strong innovation culture with large open source initiatives, and large internal tech conferences where your ideas are welcome
- An authentic technical career path that reaches to the top with a support cast that will help you down your journey
- Opportunities to give back to the larger technology community as well as your local ones
This position is eligible for the JoinEUC referral campaign.