Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Software Engineer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907453 掲載日 Jul. 15, 2019
In VMware End User Computing (EUC), we build extensible solutions that simplify and automate the employees' digital experience to help them achieve more. Our Workspace ONE platform provides every employee with the agility of being connected to the business from any device, on any Cloud, at any time. At our core, we strive to enable our customer's to transition their core business operations and technology closer to their workforce; at the edge, and increasingly mobile. We bridge the gap between compliance regulations and productivity through simplifying the employee experience, allowing enterprises to empower their end-users while ensuring best-in-class security. We are passionate about our customers, and with over 60,000 of them globally, we have consistently maintained the industry leader position in our market.
As a part of the Workspace ONE UEM Core Platform team, you will be joining a group of passionate innovators responsible for the "backbone" of our product and an integral piece of our Workspace ONE platform. You will be tasked with challenging architectural problems; from highly scalable cloud-native micro-services - to on-premise deployable infrastructure. You will partner closely with senior engineers, architects, and product management to design and deliver high-quality code built following modern best-practices. You will work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a healthy sense of urgency, and continually improving engineering processes and optimizing for quality and efficiency. You are eager to learn and "solve the hard problems".
- Write highly-maintainable, performant code
- Design and implement highly usable REST APIs adhering to standards and best-practices
- Maintain a high-degree of ownership and transparency
- Work closely with product management and architects to deliver high-quality features
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements for the way we write, test, deploy, and monitor code
- Participate in component-level architectural design and code reviews
- Automate unit and integration tests within a CI/CD pipeline
- Passion for technology and customers
- C# and/or Java, full-stack development
- Production experience with distributed architectures
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Demonstrated ability to write and delivery high-quality software
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with large-scale systems
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs
- Experience writing and deploying containerized .NET Core or Java applications
- Experience with deploying, and monitoring services in AWS
This position is eligible for the JoinEUC referral campaign.