Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Software Engineer with Java今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907132 掲載日 May. 28, 2019
VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the datacenter. Customers of all sizes rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. VMware is one of the fastest-growing public software companies. VMware’s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide the more than 20000+ passionate people we employ in 120+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
VMware Business IT (Engineering Applications)
Our organization supports VMware Engineering applications, set of systems used by engineering teams within VMware, by VMware partners and external customer. We handle various business domains like document management, license management, software updates delivery and many others. We value innovation and empower our employees to do their best work and grow their careers at VMware.
- You love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly
- You demonstrate strong technical architecture and platform engineering skills and can easily switch between technology paradigms
- You love working with some of the best engineers, product managers and architects around the world
- You strive to excel and to innovate
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years software development experience
- Experience or knowledge of Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Experience or knowledge of Hibernate / JPA
- Experience of Java EE including REST services, Web Services, and/or other remoting technologies
- Experience with an RDBMS such as Oracle/MySQL/MS SQL Server/Postgresql
- Working knowledge of software engineering principles, design patterns, and commercial product development practices
- Willingness to take on challenging initiatives
- Ability of working both independently and with others as a team.
- Strong communication Skills
Nice to Have Experience
- Experience or knowledge of microservices development
- Experience or knowledge of SSO (OAuth, SAML, JWT)
- Experience or knowledge of any of Cloud Foundry/Kubernetes/Dockers
- Experience or knowledge with MongoDB, Redis
- Experience or knowledge of integration applications (e.g., RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.)
- Experience or knowledge of Angular
- Knowledge of DevOps processes
- Knowledge of secure coding principles
- Knowledge with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies
VMwareisanEqualOpportunityEmployerandProhibitsDiscriminationandHarassmentofAnyKind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
This position is eligible for the IT Apps Hiring FY20 referral campaign.