Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Software Engineer in Test - Wavefront今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910841 掲載日 Aug. 20, 2019
Wavefront engineering services team is looking for a passionate and driven engineer to join our team and take responsibilities of delivering the continuous integration, test automation, scale and performance assessment for Wavefront by VMware, a high performance and scalable streaming analytics platform helping to monitor and optimize customer cloud infrastructure and applications. We are an equal opportunity team with many opportunities for growth and experience. As part of our team you will work on tools development, define CICD, automate test cases, validate new product features and make sure they bring values to a customer. You will be working in a high pace team of talented and passionate engineers and collaborate as a member of multi-functional teams that include product managers, user experience engineers, developers, and operations. You will utilize your expertise in automation, public clouds, programming and learn new technologies on the job. Would you love this type of job?
More information on Wavefront:
Distributed Tracing & 3D Observability: https://docs.wavefront.com/videos_tracing.html
Job Role and Responsibility:
- Design, develop and maintain DevOps process comprising several stages including plan, code, build, test, release.
- Design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools to deliver VMware’s SaaS and on-prem solutions.
- Design, and Develop test automation using several languages, like Java, Python, Go, and develop test applications using different technologies.
- Work closely with multi-functional teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of experience with Java and other languages like Go, Python, C#, Node.js, Ruby, etc.
- Deep understanding of cloud-scale and micro/macro-services architectures.
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS applications using Git, Jenkins, Maven.
- Hands-on experience in building and administering Containers using tools such as Docker and Kubernetes; expertise in Linux System Admin and Bash Scripting
- Ansible, Terraform
- Experience in crafting and maintaining cloud based solutions with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform, etc.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills