Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Software Engineer in Cloud Automation今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908340 掲載日 Jul. 05, 2019
Do you have passion to work with cutting edge cloud technologies?
Do you have the ambition to influence evolving cloud initiatives?
VMware is looking for an exceptional and highly motivated team player to build, execute and deliver a software stack for a new cloud service (SaaS).
Our vision is to expand our well-established capabilities in on-prem private and public cloud automation and build the next generation cloud based, fully SaaS hybrid cloud management solution. This is an exciting area to work in with expertise in multiple domains and a dynamic work environment and culture.
As part of the Cloud Management business unit, you will be working as part of a small and elite team in a startup-like mode within VMware. Design and development of software and entire application lifecycle of a SaaS service will be a key responsibility of the team as well as continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD). You’ll have an opportunity to work with the best of the best at VMware as well as grow in terms of technical and leadership skills as part of a great team.
- Work on the implementation of VMware's next generation SaaS hybrid cloud automation offering
- Learn and use Kubernetes for implementation and large scale deployment of microservices, as well as other cool and bleeding edge technologies
- Contribute code to both backend and frontend services
- Optimize the continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) processes
- Work closely with internal software engineering teams to improve availability of services
- Maintain the availability of the cloud automation services deployed in production
- Experience in implementation of RESTful services.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot complex code
- Strong skills in algorithms and data structures
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong sense of ownership and drive
- Knowledge and/or experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Very good English speaking skills
- Very attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long term incentives
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of world-wide IT professionals
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, regular team buildings and celebrations
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.