Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Software Engineer, Cloud Automation Team今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907819 掲載日 Jul. 15, 2019
The VMware Cloud Automation team is looking for a full-time Software Engineer to help drive the evolution of our next-generation Cloud Management Platform.
We are a pivotal part of the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) and our software is responsible for handling machines and applications in hybrid cloud environments. Our products, vRealize Automation and vRealize Orchestrator, are used by Fortune 500 companies to run hundreds of thousands of virtual machines in public and private clouds.
Are you passionate about high-quality software and code standards? Do you enjoy working with world-class engineers, who push themselves and their peers to the limits? Can you meet bold delivery dates and work with tight schedules?
You will help us translate our vision for a cross-cloud architecture into a scalable, micro-services based product. You will build extraordinary products and architecturally-sound systems that are aligned with our business needs.
As a member of our team you will develop and improve the Automation and Orchestration products working closely with other specialists and product managers in our organization. Your responsibilities include:
- Solving technical challenges related to large data manipulation, high-performance systems, complex models of cloud infrastructure and application topologies
- Building micro-services for distributed applications providing policy-based placement and management of workloads
- Understanding of cloud architectures
- Building user interfaces using the most recent UI technologies and standards
- Application for patents on groundbreaking work in the cloud management space
- Taking the initiative to improve our products, tools, and processes by taking into account the global goals of the company
- Deep understanding of core computer science fundamentals as algorithms, data structures, operating systems, distributed systems, and multi-threaded programming
- Ability to work fully independently on assignments as well as a part of a distributed team
- Flexibility in learning new programming languages, frameworks, and tools
- Experience with at least one programming language such as Java (preferred), C#, C/C++, etc.
- Good command of English
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Opportunity to deal with tough problems as part of an elite engineering team
- Attractive compensation package with competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, and long-term incentives
- Individual career growth enhanced by learning and development programs, objective performance assessment, and opportunity to work with international teams on various projects
- Healthy work environment with company sponsored medical insurance program, sport activities, and open communication
- Work-life balance tailored to your needs, paid vacation, paid sick leave, regular celebrations events
All applicants will be treated fairly and given equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment, including compensation and benefits, irrespective of their race, color, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or ethnic origin.
VMwareisanEqualOpportunityEmployerandProhibitsDiscriminationandHarassmentofAnyKind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.