Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Software developer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1812061 掲載日 Dec. 03, 2018
Job Role and Responsibilities：
Monitor Group is part of our Core Platform Group which is responsible for our Core Virtualization Infrastructure.
We are looking for talented and highly motivated interns to join the world-class virtual machine monitor group. It is responsible for the CPU virtualization technology in VMware products. You will have the opportunity to work with bleeding edge CPU technology, VT-x/AMD-V, interrupt virtualization, memory virtualization/management, and dynamic code instrumentation.
You should possess a very deep understanding of processor architecture and the low-level OS kernel internals, including memory management, resource management, and interrupt architecture. And will solve customer cases, develop new features, improve product performance, and other exciting challenges.
- MSCS or PhD preferred; industry experience or research experience is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of OS kernel internals, including memory management, resource management, and interrupt architecture
- Strong background in computer architecture
- Strong software engineering background with a real passion for delivering enterprise-quality software
- Be an excellent hands-on implementer with strong C programming skills in a Linux/Windows environment
- Development experience working on low-level, performance-critical software is a plus
- Prior development experience with dynamic/binary translation or compilers is a plus
- Prior development experience on software testing suites and cases
- Strong knowledge of x86 assembly/architecture is also a plus
- Exposure to VMs (Java or x86)
- Experience developing user space and kernel modules
- Experience system performance analyzing and tuning
- Experience on other programming languages, including but not limiting to Python, Java, Shell, etc.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong teamwork and communication skills