Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Service Owner (Java Developer)今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908400 掲載日 Jul. 17, 2019
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and policy-driven automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-
Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
- Design, development/customization and implementation of technical solutions.
- Part of development team, working in collaboration with product management and other SDLC teams.
- Develop and maintain code, Perform Code Reviews.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - Willing to innovate, learn and share knowledge.
- Able to develop ideas, processes and communicate clearly.
- Passion to learn and adopt to new technologies.
- Demonstrates influence within their area of expertise.
- Ability to work in a global cross-functional environment collaborating with internal customers to help support and enhance business systems.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- 4 to 5 years of hands on technical programming experience using Java, J2EE technologies
- Strong coding skills in SQL, PL/SQL with added advantage on Performance Tuning experience.
- Experience in ERP Applications primarily in Order To Cash process (Order Management and Accounts Receivables) and CRM process (Install Base and Service Contracts) is a plus
- Experience in distributed systems, cloud applications, services a plus.
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment.
- Experience with modern web frameworks and web client technologies a plus.
- Knowledge on Agile methodologies, Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson).
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. Built on VMware's industry-leading virtualization technology, our solutions deliver a new model of IT that is fluid, instant and more secure. Customers can innovate faster by rapidly developing, automatically delivering and more safely consuming any application.
VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment.