Careers in Client Support
Senior Technical Support Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914959 掲載日 Nov. 12, 2019
CloudHealth by VMware is looking for a highly self-motivated, driven individual who will provide leadership and mentoring for a technical support team to enable them to provide world class services and support for our customers in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
You should possess a strong technical background with experience in supporting cloud computing products, services, and solutions. You should be a proven leader with experience in hiring and manager teams comprised of business and technical experts. Be a part of a growing international team at an innovative technology company experiencing striking growth in the market.
Job Role and Responsibility:
- Hire, evaluate and manage the technical support team for EMEA which may include London, and future areas in Israeli and Germany as required.
- Design and implement triage, troubleshooting, tools and escalation processes to provide resolution to customer support tickets in coordination with the global team. Act as management escalation contact for local region on customer issues.
- Effectively communicate customer feedback and feature requirements to Engineering and Product Management to ensure correct prioritization and efficiency.
- Manage and prioritize daily workloads and time management for the team to maximize effectiveness. Report on SLAs and KPI as directed and make recommendations on changes and enhancements.
- Provide leadership to the team and develop the teams technical and business skills through training and mentoring activities and counseling.
- 3+ years leadership/management experience in Technical Support or related field
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills as a go-getter with a lot of intellectual curiosity.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to remotely troubleshoot and resolve customer software problems.
- 5+ years of providing technical support for enterprise customers.
- 2+ years CloudHealth platform experience or specific related cloud management platform
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field preferred, or equivalent technical certifications and experience.
- International experience in hiring, training and managing remote teams