Careers in Marketing
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer - SD-WAN VeloCloud今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913411 掲載日 Oct. 10, 2019
VMware's VeloCloud is solving IT’s problem of cost effectively provisioning branch, SMB and mobile users with both high performance and controlled access to Public and Private Cloud Applications. As applications and services migrate from local sites and data centers to the cloud, access over fixed and mobile broadband becomes critical. Existing solutions are suited for larger, IT supported sites accessing enterprise data centers over private, dedicated networks. VeloCloud will disrupt the extended enterprise infrastructure market – unlike conventional solutions that require complex branch and data center boxes. We see VeloCloud becoming the programmable on-ramp and platform for cloud delivered services and applications. Velocloud is an early-stage startup with offices in Silicon Valley and Chennai, India, and funding from a top 5 Silicon Valley venture fund in the networking arena. Our founding team consists of serial entrepreneurs who have numerous successes under their belts and enjoy working in small, fast moving teams with ambitious goals.
- Experience with networking solutions for SMB and enterprise branches, particularly for WAN and Internet access.
- Experience with one or more of branch routing, firewalls, security gateways, WAN optimization.
- Ideally technical marketing experience includes solutions for both enterprise and service provider customers.
- Candidates should have at least 7 years industry experience, and at least 2 years of technical marketing experience. Prior experience in engineering, systems engineering or product marketing is useful as well.
- An MBA, and engineering or computer science undergraduate degree are pluses.
- Provide technical marketing collateral to deliver to end customers including white papers, application notes, solution briefs
- Develop and deliver technical product training to VeloCloud field, channel partners and end customers
- Create and document product demonstration setups. Deliver demonstrations to end customers and at trade shows
- Complete customer RFIs and RFPs, and maintain database for use in answering RFI/RFPs
- Develop competitive marketing materials
- Participate in joint lab and solution development with technology partners
- Assist in driving product requirements based on detailed understanding of customer requirements as well as competitive alternatives.
- Document detailed descriptions of use cases, IT administrator workflows and deployment scenarios.
- Drive POC planning for selected critical accounts
- Drive value and interoperability demonstrations with critical application and networking solution partners
This position is eligible for the JoinVeloCloud referral campaign