Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Senior Software Engineer (Java)今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907531 掲載日 Jul. 17, 2019
End User Computing Business Summary
VMware End-User Computing runs the world’s largest Digital Workspace Platform- Workspace ONE. Our team builds, deploys and operates the AWS-based cloud service that comprises Workspace ONE Intelligence. Our goal is to transform the way customers interact with the digital workspace. We are passionate about rapidly developing high quality software and applying automation and software engineering best practices to everything we do. We work with the latest AWS technologies and open source components. Continuous improvement is part of our DNA. As a member of the team, you'll have the opportunity to work with top-notch, passionate software engineers across Atlanta, Bangalore, and Palo Alto.
Are you an engineer that enjoys building large-scale cloud software? If so, join us.
Job Role and Responsibility:
- Write code with a team of engineers to develop software that get deployed to production every week
- Participate in code reviews, provide feedback to other engineers in the team
- Champion a culture of high ownership, continuous improvement and engineering excellence
- Always be on the lookout for ways to improve our development practices and processes
- Invest time learning new technologies to further your own growth
- Have fun
- Work with other engineering teams to enable them to integrate with the Workspace ONE Intelligence platform
- Bachelor or Masters degree in CS or equivalent.
- Contagious enthusiasm for building high-quality software products
- 3+ years of hands on experience building large-scale distributed systems
- Excellent system design awareness and object oriented design skills
- Excellent Java coding skills required
- Experience using RDBMS
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills.
- Experience working with microservices
- Experience with the Spring Framework
- Experience with any cloud platform like AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Docker, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Hadoop or other big-data technologies
For more information refer to the following links:
This position is eligible for the JoinEUC referral campaign.