Careers in Marketing
Senior Security Solutions Marketing Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910975 掲載日 Aug. 14, 2019
This position is instrumental in driving, influencing and shaping the networking and security business for VMware. The ideal person will have good knowledge of the security industry, understand customer problems and pain points, and be able to help craft and passionately drive VMware’s point of view on security into the market.
You will also work closely with various business units across the company including, the Networking and Security Business Unit (NSBU). NSBU delivers the NSX family of products as well as AppDefense which play critical roles in the company’s security portfolio. In addition, you will also work closely with the End User Computing Business Unit (EUC) which is responsible for Workspace ONE and the mobile device security capabilities for VMware.
- Refine and build VMware’s position in the security market
- Help evangelize VMware’s point of view in the security market
- Create marketing content and collateral for key multi-product use cases
- Work closely with business unit colleagues and other marketing teams across the company to package and promote the collateral to ensure it is effectively delivered to key stakeholders.
- Have influencing skills across the organization and lead cross-functional teams
- A high level of initiative and passion for security, an understanding of the overall market, and a strong desire to learn more
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally and serve as program lead global solution marketing initiatives
- Ability to travel ~25% of the time
At VMware we live by our EPIC2 values which are Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community and was recently listed as #42 on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. We enjoy helping our people grow professionally as well as in our community. Our passionate and enthusiastic employees exemplify our shared values and continue to drive our company to new heights and influence within the business landscape and beyond.