Careers in Marketing
Senior Product Manager – VMware In-Product Support Solutions今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910104 掲載日 Jul. 17, 2019
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.
Senior Product Manager – VMware In-Product Support Solutions
Do you feel passionate about customer experience and service excellence?
Have you successfully delivered a cohesive SaaS or On-Premise solution to market in a dynamic industry like Cloud computing or Information Technology?
We are looking for a professional product manager who can take responsibility for and deliver a robust and cohesive technical support platform with a focus on delivering an integrated support experience within VMware’s portfolio of SaaS and Hybrid Products for our customers seeking Technical Support.
As a company, VMware is on a journey from on-premise to the cloud. We have made phenomenal strides and are seeing amazing uptake with our customers. As a part of this journey, we are evolving customer support to drive a rich content focused experience within the products we ship to our customers.
As the In-Product Support Solutions Product Manager you will be a champion for our supportability efforts. Ensuring a seamless and frictionless experience for our customers as they consume and utilize our support services across multiple VMware products and services including VMware Cloud on AWS, vSphere, vSAN, Workspace ONE and others. Your mission will be to deliver an effective and efficient In-Product support strategy that promotes efficiency and connectivity for VMware’s customers and our Global Services organization as a whole.
In this role you will…
- Define, implement and maintain VMware’s In-Product support solutions and roadmap
- Research the best of breed approach to support engagement technologies and ensure that VMware is leapfrogging the competition in delivering an effortless customer experience within the user interfaces of our Cloud and On-Premise products and services.
- Online and Offline channel usage and telemetry to refine and deliver an effective support strategy.
- Collaborate with a broad range of partners including user experience, IT, engineering and business units across R&D to plan and deliver to the product roadmap.
- Flush out the user stories for each iteration and release following an agile process of development.
- Act as a champion of the effort across the various functions involved through engaging and collaborative decision-making.
- Work with other product managers and product marketing to take new capabilities to market.
- Travel to various VMware offices across the US and Europe on a monthly or quarterly basis for planning and execution with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
You will need to have the following expertise and experience.
- 5+ years in product supportability strategic initiatives and activities, including implementation of tools and technologies, reporting and analysis, process and change management.
- Minimum of 5 years of product management related to the delivery of Software and/or SaaS solutions.
- Proven experience delivering software using agile, having delivered SaaS a plus.
- Experience in a technical support organization (education, support, professional services).
- Experience with Salesforce, Genesys Contact Center, NICE WFM a plus.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or similar Agile project tracking software a plus.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience, MBS preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.