Careers in Marketing
Senior Product Manager, Cloud Compliance今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1905179 掲載日 May. 14, 2019
As a Senior Product Manager for VMware Cloud on AWS Compliance, you will define our strategy and execution to meet compliance expectations from our customers on a global scale. Your scope of work will include work in public sector, finance, healthcare and insurance delivering certifications including: GovCloud, FedRAMP, PCI, FINRA, FFIEC, IRAP, HIPAA HITECH and others.
This is a high visibility product management opportunity with global impact in a wide variety of compliance regulations and execution responsibility for specific features required to open regulated markets. You are someone that has a solid understanding of product management with recent experience in compliance that can apply your knowledge on a global scale.
You be an essential member of the VMware Cloud on AWS product team that reports up to the VP of Product. Your goals will be directly linked to metrics such as achieving and maintaining certifications, roadmap execution, and service adoption.
- Define the strategy for privacy, security, and compliance for VMware Cloud on AWS in collaboration with Engineering, Sales, Security and Legal teams.
- Discover and prioritize customer use cases and define requirements to expand our products to regulated markets.
- Work with our engineering scrum teams to deliver the right features to address specific compliance use cases.
- Assist and train our global sales team.
- US Secret Clearance, or US Top Secret Clearance desired
- 5 years of experience in Product Management or Program Management
- This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware
- BA/BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related degree.
- Direct work experience with compliance audits in the last 3 years, including at least 2 of the following: FedRAMP, NIST 800-53 framework, SOC, ISO 27001, PCI DSS.
- Familiarity with the technical concepts of compliance in public cloud environments including logical access control, secure coding principles, security architecture, network security, and privacy.
- We're team players. You'll do well if you're one too.
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- PTO and family leave
- Retirement plans