Careers in Client Support
Senior Network Virtualization Engineer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907897 掲載日 Jun. 13, 2019
Senior Network Virtualization Engineer
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where outstanding people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
VMware NSX Data Center is the network virtualization platform for the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC), delivering networking and security entirely in software, abstracted from the underlying physical infrastructure.
NSX Data Center enables the Virtual Cloud Network, providing pervasive, end-to-end connectivity for your apps and data, wherever they are.
As a Staff Network Virtualization Engineer, you will be a Senior Engineer with a proven record in technical support and as a technical leader and innovator within a team who will be expected to provide technical support to both staff and customers who are working to implement VMware NSX platform (NSX Data Centre for vSphere and NSX-T Data Center) and all related products.
- Participate in testing alpha and beta products and provide feedback to Engineering for NSX-T Data Center and NSX Data Center for vSphere.
- Resolve all Technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting.
- Be an advocate for network virtualization, educate GSS (Global Support Services) on the NSX platform
- Troubleshoot and engage with NSX Engineering on customer reported issues, identifying viable workarounds, product enhancements and fixes.
- Experience in designing and/or supporting large enterprise deployments
- Document all technical inquiries; develop, review and validate content for internal and customer facing knowledgebase.
- Mentor, provide training and leadership to other technical GSS staff in Network troubleshooting topics.
- Respond to customer inquiries - via email and telephone.
- Own and drive the Customer Experience throughout the lifecycle of the Service Request to resolution.
- Work directly with staff in quality assurance, engineering, sales, marketing, operations, and administration to resolve problems.
Travel to Customer sites and represent VMware GSS.