Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Senior Member Technical Staff今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910357 掲載日 Jul. 18, 2019
VMware Cloud Foundation is the unified SDDC platform that brings together VMware’s vSphere, vSAN and NSX into a natively integrated stack to deliver enterprise-ready cloud infrastructure for the private and public cloud.
Key value of VMware Cloud Foundation is to reduce costs and provide time-to-value to the customers with a pre-integrated and optimized bundle of hardware and software across networking, compute servers, and storage typically combined with virtualization, management, and other software (HA, DR, load balancing, etc.). This is an exciting area to work and a fast-paced startup like culture. If cutting knowledge bases, developing sophisticated automated tests for cutting-edge products that solve large real world distributed systems problems and delivering them on an aggressive schedule motivates you, then this job is for you.
As a member of the team you will be working on testing a scalable, data center-wide distributed management system software to deliver on the promise of automated provisioning, deployment, and operations of the data center infrastructure. You will closely work with developers, QEs and PMs to deliver quality releases.
- Design, implement and execute test plan against the core components of VMware Cloud Foundation
- Automate functional and end-to-end test cases using python and integrate into Continuous Integration Framework
- Understand and integrate third party products and components to work seamlessly with the software.
- Find product defects and follow up to closure
- Develop innovate solutions in testing Converged and Hyper Converged Infrastructure domain.
- Hand-on technical experience in Java is must.
- Experience in developing standalone tools aligned to the product.
- Strong problem solving and programming skills
- Experience with very large-scale, distributed systems.
- Designing, implementing and supporting the infrastructure used for automated development, testing
- University degree in the field of computer science/engineering or information systems (Master’s Degree preferred).
- 6-10 years of experience in software quality and/or software development engineering. (System’s related experience would be ideal)
- Domain knowledge in Storage or Networking or Virtualisation is plus
- Experience on UI/UX is a plus
- Experience in VMware technologies vSphere, vCenter, NSX etc
- Experience in Converged infrastructure (example:VCE), Openstack, Docker, BigData and other cloud native application
- Exposure to distributed software systems including use of utilities such as Apache Zookeeper, Cassandra, Cages, and related projects.