Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Senior Member of Technical Staff今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911089 掲載日 Nov. 12, 2019
VMware Cloud Services Platform (CSP) is looking for an Engineering lead to build and architect VMware's Cloud Services Platform to support VMware's SaaS product offerings. You will lead the compliance efforts with R&D Engineers as well as partner with various services to satisfy FedRAMP compliance needs.
You’ll be part of a bright engineering team that has a culture of open communication, collaboration, and innovation. We are looking for engineers who have a strong self-directed work ethic and make it happen mindset.
Applicants are expected to be articulate, detail-oriented and highly analytical. You will be working with teams all across VMware. You will participate in all phases of product, including: gathering requirements/user stories, system architecture, the design/prototyping process, authoring specifications, implementation, and testing for features developed.
We believe in automating everything infrastructure as code - you'll automate. High availability of production systems and a highly visible and measurable environment are chief among our priorities which you will help us achieve.
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to work in an agile manner
- Delivering responsive, bug-free, stable, performant, secure, scalable and accessibility compliant User Interfaces.
- Knowledge of writing component based UI
- Manage pre/post release code merges
- Manage code branching strategies
- Contributing to end-to-end system architecture, working with backend engineers.
- Learning and applying new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns.
- 8+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on client side/frontend engineering.
- Hands-on experience building, debugging and working with large scale enterprise web applications.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and CSS frameworks.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS, Bootstrap, etc
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful services and APIs, also Web Sockets.
- Strong interest in learning new and emerging technologies
- Practical understanding of OOP/OOD & design patterns
- Experience working in a production environment with distributed systems
- BS/MS degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent engineering