Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Senior Member of Technical Staff今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914357 掲載日 Oct. 31, 2019
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer who is interested in joining VMWare’s NSX software team. This software engineer will participate in many innovative projects, with the authority and scope to apply your expertise in a fast paced and technically driven environment. You’ll be part of a bright engineering team that has an open communication, empowerment, innovation, teamwork and customer success culture. We are looking for engineers who have a strong self-directed work ethic and make it happen mindset.
• Design and develop network virtualization software.
• Collaborate with US and India team member to work on NSX.
• Develop network virtualization features like LoadBalancer, DNS, DHCP, IPAM etc.
• Interact with product managers, and other development team members to translate loose requirements to completed stories and implement using Agile methodology.
• Perform system and component level design across the product and own delivery of those components.
• Communicate with all stakeholders/team members and provide updates.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
• MS/PhD in EE/CS with a minimum of 8+ years of development experience, with a couple of projects in the lead role.
• Strong coding skills in C/C++ with emphasis on writing modular, scalable code.
• Strong networking knowledge with switching, routing, firewall, vpn, loadbalancer etc.
• Familiarity with RESTful web service design.
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently and deliver products in a timely manner
• Strong self starter with a successful track record
• Experience working with cloud infrastructure platform is desirable.
• Experience working in large-scale systems is a strong plus.