Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Senior Member of Technical Staff今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910881 掲載日 Oct. 11, 2019
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) team members at VMware are responsible for delivering high quality products in a rapid delivery model that ensures the best customer experience. Performs and participates in application development and testing to apply continuous quality and testability of code throughout the software development life cycle. Builds quality within the software development process with automated testing suites providing a comprehensive view from code quality to functionality. Engineer will own executing and growing existing automated UI enhancement and tests that validate the functionality of our Web console.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the test harness for the product
- Contribute to building up our web application test automation suite
- Creates, executes and maintains automated test scripts to verify UI application
- Implement "out of the box" solutions to optimize test execution performance
- Performs test case execution, test scripts, captures test results, report defects and test metrics.
- Participate in development of Test Automation infrastructure including design, build, management, maintenance, and optimization of test suites.
- Plans, builds and designs new automation to support new builds and release of the code
• 10+ years of experience with software development or software quality engineering required
• Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institution.
• Experience building and executing automated scripts for UI using automation tools and frameworks. e.g. Selenium/Webdriver
• Ability to assess requirements, develop a test strategy and test plan, create and execute manual and automated test cases, track defects and report results
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Understanding of full life cycle development right from the requirements gathering to delivery
• A knowledge of testing within an Agile development environment
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills