Careers in Marketing
Senior Manager, Strategic Business Development, VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907822-2 掲載日 Jun. 17, 2019
Senior Manager, Strategic Business Development, VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud
VMware and Amazon Web Services announced a strategic partnership that brings two leaders in Enterprise IT together to deliver a vSphere-based cloud service running on AWS. VMware Cloud (VMC) on AWS enables customers to consume the full range of vSphere-based infrastructure products and a broad portfolio of tightly integrated VMware SaaS services, managed through a unified control plane and common infrastructure. We are on a journey to create a common infrastructure to manage VMware’s core SDDC products for VMC on AWS.
The Senior Manager, Strategic Business Development for Federal, will report into the Cloud Platform Business Unit (CPBU) and will help drive the GTM and operations of the cloud offering on AWS GovCloud and C2S regions. You will collaborate with senior leaders from VMware’s product and sales teams and AWS to enable transaction vehicles and build the US federal sector business.
- Be a key part of VMware’s GovCloud and C2S leadership team, interfacing with multiple levels of the organization to drive the public sector initiatives.
- Develop strong relationships with VMware’s GovCloud product leaders, operations teams, and AWS and work with them on the development and execution of GTM plans
- Participate in US Public Sector GTM strategy and planning and lead the function on behalf of the Business Unit
- Participate in major pursuits representing the Business Unit for price, terms, and negotiations
- Manage key agreements working closely with VMware’s legal team
- 8+ years in Federal civilian or DoD business development, negotiation, and contract management
- 10+ years in a Business Development role managing major strategic partnerships
- Experience with complex federal procurement and contracts
- Experience with channel model for order flows and transactions
- Experience working with cloud technologies and federal procurement of cloud services
- Strong writer with excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence and align
- [Top Secret Clearance preferred to support AWS C2S region work]
- [Location preference in Washington DC area]
This position is eligible for the DiversifyCPBU referral campaign