Careers in Finance
Senior Manager, International Tax今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1811594 掲載日 Nov. 15, 2018
Senior Manager, International Tax
- The purpose of this role is to take responsibility for international tax matters and provide tax support to the business in various assigned territories, working to efficiently and effectively lead international tax risk and planning;
- You will advise Senior Management on all corporate tax-related matters in the LATAM region and handle ad hoc projects;
- You will partner with legal, business, and finance functions internationally to identify tax planning opportunities, risks and provide support any potential acquisitions or post-acquisition integration related planning.
- You will handle external tax audits including responding to inquiries and collaborating with local finance functions. Represent the company with foreign tax authorities, as necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of tax legislation by keeping up to date with new tax laws, regulations and directives in the region, propose and implement any necessary changes impacting VMware.
- Qualified Tax Consultant (CTA or similar) with a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or law; experience of working in a ‘Big 4’ Tax department is a plus
- 8+ years of meaningful experience
- Multinational tax experience in the areas of group tax provisioning, compliance, transfer pricing, and tax controversy. Exposure to transfer pricing and US GAAP tax reporting.
- Strong technical tax background, detail oriented, strong research and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to identify and lead tax and execution risks
- Leadership skills to manage and develop the team within a dynamic, multicultural environment
- Excellent social, oral and written communication skills to partner with team members as well as external advisors.
- Highly motivated to work on your own initiative and handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Fluent Spanish a plus but not essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.