Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Senior Manager, Deal Management (based in Singapore)今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1908272-2 掲載日 Aug. 07, 2019
Manager - Deal Management Team (Japanese Language Requirement)
The Deal Management Team (DMT) is a dynamic team established to support standard as well as highly negotiated, unique or strategic software contracts (Enterprise License Agreements) from inception of a sales opportunity to booking. The team will be skilled and knowledgeable in a variety of areas including deal modelling, revenue recognition and commercial contract structure. The successful candidate will engage with Sr. Mgt to build and promote the DMT model and brand, partner with Sales, Legal and Commercial Solutions to establish best practice aligned with our Corporate DMT initiatives.
- Lead stakeholders in developing strategies on complex deals from structuring to closing. Regularly lead and assist others with complex deal advice and drive solutions.
- Collaborate with all levels of stakeholder organizations. Demonstrate a customer-focused approach to deal management and deliver results.
- Identify areas of potential impact and propose solutions that are compliant with revenue guidelines.
- Work to improve the quality of the commercial terms to maximize the deal value to the company.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of tools required, identify system issues, and raise awareness to solve them.
- General understanding of products/services, their product family, and bundle components. Proactively identify inconsistencies in structuring and coach Sales accordingly.
- Identify when deviation from standard process is necessary. Determine potential solutions in partnership with internal stakeholders. Understand risks to VMware.
- Understand customer requirements and propose appropriate solutions.
- Manage customer contracts from initial draft to closure within established company guidelines. Draft contract language to capture business intent. Effectively partner with stakeholders and participate in negotiations to influence desired outcomes.
- Flexibility to travel if required
- Experience in working in a diverse, Multicultural Organization
- Experience in working with or in IT Multinational organizations, Telecoms or Sourcing/Procurement
- Leadership skills with business acumen
- Excellent negotiator with strong influencing and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to exercise good judgement whilst juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent Japanese speaker