Careers in General and Administrative
General and Administrative
Senior Executive Level Assistant今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913075-2 掲載日 Oct. 04, 2019
Are you a Senior Executive Assistant who thrives in a dynamic environment interacting with senior level executives. Are you aa self-starter with strong time-management skills? Do you love watching a business grow and scale?
If so, please read on - VMware’s Tanzu/Cloud Native Apps team is looking to hire.
In this role you will support our Executive Vice President of an emerging business unit and will manage a wide range of responsibilities. At the heart of it will be the ability to manage multiple priorities and reflect that through administrative management (i.e. advanced calendaring, meeting preparation, etc) and executive support. You are expected to work independently and interact with executives across multiple groups and geographies. In this fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is paramount.
- Providing general administrative support for the Cloud Native Apps business units (CNABU).
- Assist with key strategic initiatives/special projects as needed around team building, communications, community activities across the business units.
- Skillfully liase with CNABU leadership and other senior level executive(s) employees, customers, vendors and visitors
- Assist with the coordination of domestic and international travel; prepare itineraries and coordinate with local account teams or partners to ensure goals and outcomes of those meetings understood
- Prepare for meetings to include telepresence, audio/video, catering, etc.
- Assist with event planning and set cadence for frequent onsite and offsite executive and staff meetings
- Initiate purchase orders, reconcile invoices, track budgets, and complete/track expense reports
- Support various leaders on ad hoc projects used for both internal and external purposes
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Minimum 5 years of high level, complex executive administration work experience at senior level
- Exceptional communication skills
- Positive and personable with strong interpersonal skills
- Discretion, diplomacy and excellent judgment
- Anticipate needs of the executive team/business and work with key leaders to convert needs into actionable initiatives; follow through to manage and successfully deliver to required timelines and outcomes
- Polished, professional demeanor and exceptional poise under pressure
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and conferencing tools such as Zoom, Skype, WebEx
- Highly organized with the ability to perform multiple tasks and handle changing priorities with meticulous attention to detail
- Work successfully in a fast-paced environment with little direct supervision
- Possess a high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Must be able to work with individuals at all levels of the organization