Careers in Marketing
Senior Business System Analyst - IT今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1903525 掲載日 Oct. 24, 2019
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defence-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity, and talent of our teams know no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
IT Senior Business System Analyst is a role that interface between business and technical teams. You will be responsible for delivery and end to end ownership of the projects that caters GS business functions of VMware. You will be responsible for the requirement gathering, analysis, design, development co-ordination of software project development based on the business needs. Expected to have minimum 10 years of industry experience working in IT teams on Techno functional role.
- Design solutions and processes using products and technologies like J2EE, Oracle etc.
- Actively participate and work with business teams to understand, interpret business requirements into implementable functions.
- Work very closely with VMware Global support and operations, Product Managers and Business Transformation teams to understand business requirements and then partner closely with IT development team for creation of functional and technical specifications document.
- As a product owner drive the scrum meetings and co-ordinate with Agile teams in executing the enhancements/ features to carter business needs.
- Maintain relationships with multiple business teams for new solution features and technical support
- Catalyst in multi-functional teams, BRD review, development plans, and roadmap development
- Develop future solution strategies by working closely with Business and IT Development teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or relevant field of study.
- Excellent communication, cross functional team management and interpretation skills of business requirements.
- Deep knowledge on Scrum and Agile development methodologies and using tools like JIRA, Project management office.
- Skilled in managing and collaborating with cross functional teams in distributed environments.
- Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
- Perform gap analysis: as is vs. to be. Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Independent self-motivated ability to learn on the job
- Create and deliver high quality presentations
- Technical knowledge on Rest API, Microservices, JSON
- Mobile Application Development (Android, iOS, Hybrid)
- Front end web development (ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS)
- Single-page web application architecture
- API’s integration SOA: SOAP and REST Webservices, SSO implementation (SAML, OAuth)
- SQL (Oracle, MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.