Careers in Sales
Senior Business Solutions Strategist今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1905241 掲載日 Apr. 12, 2019
VMware Advisory Services is a Global program that collaborates with our major customers to craft creative and actionable transformation strategies. With former CIOs, CTOs and industry consultants in our ranks, we're authorities on uncovering hidden barriers, finding opportunities and formulating meaningful IT transformation plans.
The Senior Business Solutions Strategist (BSS) is a senior level consultative leader within Advisory Services who works closely with strategic account teams, professional services and sales leadership. The role is focused on the ANZ market, but is also pivotal in supporting strategic opportunities across the Asia, Pacific and Japan region. In this role you'll drive adoption of VMware solutions and services into the strategic accounts segment of VMware’s business and engage with Directors, VP's and C-level executives both internally and externally. You'll be providing pragmatism and mentorship on long-term business/technology strategy, investments and innovation by drawing upon your IT and business management knowledge. The BSS is an exciting strategic role which combines the competencies of strategy consulting, deal structuring and project management. You'll lead multi-functional project teams on high-profile engagements, run executive workshops, represent VMware at executive forums, and educate sales teams on strategy standard methodologies and industry trends.
Customer advisory and relationship building
- As a BSS, you'll build and foster business relationships with customer executives, both business and technical so that you can map VMware solutions to customer business needs.
- Facilitate executive workshops on business and IT strategy & transformation, operational readiness and change management
- Passionate about new technologies and sharing how adoption of these new technologies can drive positive business transformation
- Present and Evangelise the VMware vision, strategy and customer propositions at a broad range of industry events and conferences
Thought leadership and practice development:
- Provide exceptional leadership and effectively orchestrate resources to continuously develop insights and standard methodologies on key topics, like industry/customer research, strategy, transformation, to financial analysis and benchmarking
- Spread the best processes among functions and teams; elevate strategic thought with customers
- Advise VMware account teams on customer business issues and support account planning and execution
- Proven track record in senior consultative roles (“trusted advisor”)
- Record of building strong customer relationships and ability to have meaningful conversations with C-Level audiences
- Ability to present well in front of large and small audiences; ability to abstract and communicate on complex topics
- A strong large enterprise or large government agency background with proven success in driving large scale transformation strategies and initiatives
- Deep understanding of the financial and technical challenges faced with running modern day IT operations at large corporations
- Knowledge of IT-Architectures (focused on infrastructure and software development)
- Comprehensive knowledge of VMware technology, alternative solutions and the benefits that can be realised through VMware innovative solutions
- Ability to inspire and lead by example
- Flexibility to travel 40% of time, able to perform well in intense conditions
- Business skills (financial accounting, return on investment, value realisation, TCO, budget planning, organizational design)
- Technical and business writing skills (white papers, outstanding responses and proposals)
- Languages: English at professional level
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.