Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Senior Android Developer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1907404 掲載日 Jul. 22, 2019
We are seeking a senior Android developer to join the Boxer team. Boxer is an enterprise email client that hundreds of thousands of people depend on daily, installed on millions of mobile devices around the world.
We are constantly looking to improve the email experience and identify opportunities to be more productive on the go. In each release, we aim to make Boxer more useful for our users and add features to match new Android capabilities.
We are passionate about delivering a high quality and highly secure product. You will work on a product that users see throughout their day, as they read and respond to email. You will work with a highly motivated and dynamic team of 6-10 people and report into a Manager/Senior Manager. You will have the opportunity to participate in all phases of the software development process.
Personal growth is, also, important to our team. We want our team to be constantly learning and staying up to date with the latest Android technologies, libraries, and frameworks.
Take ownership of product quality, user experience, and security - every member of the team is responsible for delivering a best-in-class product that users love.
Design, build, and test product features and components, while working with our security and UX teams to ensure that Boxer is both secure and delightful to use.
Participate in code reviews and design reviews to help build a robust and scalable product.
Actively mentoring junior team members. Collaborate with senior engineers and architects to establish best practices.
Proactively work on identifying issues and exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Perform analysis of complex tasks or situations that required in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Bachelor’s, master’s or PhD from an accredited university in Computer Science or related field. 7+ years of experience with a bachelor’s degree.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and different versions of Android.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, Material design guidelines, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android components and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Highly proficient in object-oriented methodologies, design patterns, data structures, algorithms and quality coding skills, excellent debugging skills.
- Experience working in Git, Stash, Jira and other productivity tools.
Good to Have
- Experience in building and debugging network driven apps is highly valued. Knowledge of Exchange ActiveSync is a plus.
- Familiarity with DevOps will be helpful.
- Excellent command over the English language - verbal and written. Good interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Kotlin is helpful.
- Work experience in an energizing environment, following agile practices. Successfully handled multiple, high priority projects and tasks.
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long-term incentives.
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of world-wide IT professionals.
- Learning opportunities, including an educational budget, to help develop new skills.
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication.
- Friendly policies to support Work-life balance, team building and celebrations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.