Careers in Finance
Senior Analyst, Revenue Operations今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1811094 掲載日 Nov. 21, 2018
Role: Senior Analyst, Revenue Operations
Type: Full time
Reporting to: Revenue Supervisor
We have an opening in our Revenue Operations Accounting team for a Senior Analyst who will primarily be responsible for reviewing the revenue system and period end activities. This position requires a strong attention to detail, Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills and interest in systems and reporting and liaising with the cross-functional relationship of the Company’s systems as they impact revenue recognition.
Specific responsibilities will depend on your skillset, but will primarily include system maintenance (RevStream), period end close activities, and reporting schedules and regular ad hoc projects related to system improvements. VMware is a rapidly growing company with opportunity for learning and professional advancement.
- Maintain system data by reviewing various revenue impact analyses (i.e. relative allocation impact, list price review, start/end dates review, error clearing etc)
- Preparation of List Price & Relative Allocations files for edits and subsequent adjustments
- Participate in month end close processes and Assist with monthly RevStream reviews and analysis
- End-to-End ownership of SKU Management and Part Number Review.
- Responsible for ensuring Product Platform SKU mapping accuracy to assist with Product level reporting
- Ownership of managing Deferrals/Revenue Holds in RevStream 5x system
- Participate and ownership of test script completion related to bug fixes/enhancements and other company initiatives.
- Work closely with IT and BTA team to resolve system related matters.
- Provide monthly and ad hoc reporting as requested by other Revenue teams and FP&A Groups
- Streamline processes and procedures.
- Assist with ad-hoc requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CA, CA - Final preferred.
- 2+ years total experience in accounting
- Excellent knowledge of accounting systems and process flows
- Knowledge of ASC 606, EITF 01-09, SOP 97-2 and related TPAs, SOP 98-9, SAB 101 and 104, EITF 00-21 and other accounting rules relating to software and services revenue recognition
- Demonstrate ability to effectively work with all levels within a company
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to recognize problems, gather data, draw conclusions, and effectively present information to managers, peers, and other organizations within the Company
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people; strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Strong MS Excel skills and ability to design large excel files formulas to improve efficiencies to update results as variables may change
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
You Preferably Have:
- Experience in Revenue Accounting
- Strong reporting or analytical skills
- Proficiency in Oracle and SQL, SAP HANA, BI reporting
- Revstream or Revpro experience preferred