Careers in Client Support
SD-WAN Senior Technical Support Engineer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1913724 掲載日 Oct. 10, 2019
Are you're looking to be a leader in a dynamic and growing environment? If so, this role is for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with other support engineers, sales engineers and customers to understand customer network configurations and problems that they may be facing or simply answering technical inquiries about SD-WAN products. You will use your expert knowledge of networking protocols and networking products to establish root cause of customer issues. Customers may range from large enterprises to multinational telco service providers.
Sometimes this may involve raising the issue internally and keeping open communication with partners about the progress. You will engage customers via email and phone and provide timely and accurate information. One key objective would be to provide immediate solution/workaround and guide customers until the issue can be resolved.
- Drive customer satisfaction by expediting the resolution of all service issues by conducting log analysis, reproduction work and engaging external and internal resources as required.
- Proactively escalate customer issues and work with Sales, CPD, PM to assign appropriate priority.
- Provide high quality Live Answer technical support.
- Complete KB articles for resolved issues.
- Retain ownership of customer issue from creation to closure
- Drive customer issues to completion without the use of log files or remote access software.
- Handle Escalations from other support engineers
- 5+ years with BE/BTech/BS CSE/ECE, 3+ years with ME/MTech/MS CSE/ECE from a reputed institution
- Prior experience working in a Support/Technical Assistance Center (TAC) team
- Linux troubleshooting skills such as log reading and performance testing high desired.
- Hands on Experience in TCP/IP stack, QoS, L4-L7 proxy devices, HTTP, VoIP or applications like WAN optimization devices, server load balancers and/or caching devices preferred
- Expertise in understanding different network topologies and configurations
- Expertise in dynamic routing protocols such as BGP & OSPF
- Debug / troubleshoot the customer’s environment, collect additional information about the problem and resolve network performance issues
- Quickly assess and understand customers issues and business impact
- Ability to analyze network traffic and read a packet capture
- Ability to reproduce customer reported issues in the lab environment, work with development and QA to verify and fixes before they are rolled out to our customers
- Experience with JSON, API, and MySQL are desirable
- In addition to the above, excellent presentation and communications skills combined with the passion to work in a team environment are key attributes for this role.