Careers in Sales
Sales Director, SLED SDDC-GEH今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1910107-2 掲載日 Jul. 08, 2019
NSX Sales Director
Director of Network and Security Sales will drive revenue for the network and security business unit through our direct sales SLED segment within the Americas SDDC-GEH sales organization.
Reports to a Senior Director of Sales for Network and Security Business Unit and will be responsible for building and managing 15-20 person sales team.
-Must possess strong leadership skills and the ability to build a complex territory strategy to ensure both short and long-term goals, objectives and quotas for the regional sales teams.
-Build national sales plans that drive business through direct selling, indirect selling through a multitude of Channel Partners, and local Demand Generation.
- Act as the front line executive who recruits, hires, develops, and manages a specialized sales team.
- Generally splits time 50 – 50 between managing a team and customer interfacing calls
- Works closely with new as well as established channel partners to generate new business opportunities.
- 5+ years of high-level management experience of 7 or more direct reports in a fast paced, highly competitive, ever-changing sales environment within the networking and or data center market.
- Minimum of 10 years in quota carrying sales role with demonstrated achievement
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
- Extensive experience negotiating large 7 figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- History of coordination within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Systems Engineers, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team
- Analyzes available data and makes decisions which are best for VMware
- Adept at Value-based solution-selling methodology in complex strategic sales environment
- Demonstrated experience in Executive level sales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage, coach, and motivate staff
- Demonstrated history of meeting personal and team quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions
-Major of understanding of Network and Security Solutions with a minor of Cloud Management
-Must have managed quota carrying sales teams with demonstrated achievement Proven ability to manage a horizontal, extended resource team to support their direct sales teams
-Accurate forecasting, planning, structure large ELA deals, negotiate deals & partnerships, and orchestrate a broad mix of resources in order to execute a successful 90-day sales campaign.
-Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
-Possess high levels of Integrity and Honesty
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the industry
- Ability to travel 50% of the time