Careers in Sales
Senior Account Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1905815 掲載日 Jun. 14, 2019
CloudHealth Technologies by VMware is looking for an ambitious Senior Account Manager to join our team.
CloudHealth provides the world’s most trusted software platform for accelerating business transformation in the cloud. More than 4,500 organizations globally rely on CloudHealth to manage over $8B in combined cloud spend, based on the platform’s ability to easily manage cost, ensure security compliance, improve governance and automate actions across multi-cloud environments. Known for offering the highest levels of data integrity throughout an organization’s entire cloud journey, CloudHealth is the platform of choice for leading enterprises and service providers, such as Intuit, Yelp, Dow Jones, Zendesk, Skyscanner and SHI. The company was acquired by VMware in October 2018.
As an Senior AM, you’ll be paired with a member of our growing sales team and will be responsible for initiating sales cycles within your defined territory while you learn to master the fundamentals and steps across our entire sales cycle.
Some things you should know about us: We have incredible technology and we’re adding new customers every day (and new employees every week) on our quest to solidify and expand our position as the premier Cloud Service Management leader under VMware. Here at CloudHealth by VMware we value transparency, community, innovation and excellence – and we have an amazing group of people working out of our London office.
You want to be on the front lines! You’re extremely driven and looking to position yourself for excellent opportunities for career advancement and high earnings within a growing market leading tech company. You want to be the best at whatever you do and love competition just as much as learning from others and joining in on our fun, inclusive, casual culture.
- Conduct territory research to identify key accounts and stakeholders
- Generate meetings through phone, email, and social media activities
- Master and deliver our company value proposition and differentiation points
- Demonstrate the CloudHealth platform to prospective buyers
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using Salesforce
- Schedule and manage meetings using GoToMeeting, Skype, and/or Google Hangouts
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, meet-ups, and local trade shows to keep current with technology and expand the CloudHealth Technologies network
- A college degree or relevant work experience
- A drive to succeed and a proven ability to be resilient and overcome challenges
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- A disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Critical problem solving skills to handle customer questions and overcome objections
- The ability to be coached and mentored
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technologies