Careers in Finance
Revenue Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1812014 掲載日 Nov. 30, 2018
Revenue Assurance Manager
Location: Ballincollig, Cork, Ireland.
Reporting To: Senior Revenue Manager, EMEA & APJ
The VMware EMEA Deal Assurance Team (DAT) is seeking a highly motivated Revenue Manager for a position reporting to the Senior Revenue Manager. Specific responsibilities will include the day to day management of a team of revenue analysts, Revenue Forecasting, Review of orders over a specific threshold to ensure compliance under the Revenue Standard (both ASC605 and the New Revenue Standard ASC606), provide revenue guidance and support to the Deal Management Teams, VSOE analysis reviews, Monthly & Quarterly Reporting reviews and SOX Compliance.
- Manage the team of EMEA Deal Assurance Analysts
- Manage and Support the Deal Assurance Team in the provision of bi-weekly and weekly requests to the Revenue Forecasting team as required
- Support the DAT in the provision of accurate information to Sales Finance for the Quarterly Deal Inspection File meetings
- Post Booking Secondary Review of License Agreements and associated documentation to ensure revenue compliance and correct booking in Oracle
- Provide Revenue guidance and support to Deal Management Teams (DMT) and the Professional Services Organisation (PSO ) to avoid potential revenue recognition issues and ensure compliance with internal revenue policies
- Provide revenue recognition training to DMT , PSO, Sales and other support functions on an ongoing basis
- Ensure that requests sent to the shared mailbox are actioned on a timely basis
- Review of monthly / quarterly schedules for internal and external reporting requirements
- Ensure compliance with Revenue SOX Controls
- Execute ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed
- Assist in identifying and implementing process improvements and automating manual processes where possible
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Experience in a Finance Department of a Multi-National Environment or large practice background
- Experience directly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general revenue documents and contracts.
- Knowledge of ASC 605, ASC 606, SOP 81-1, and other accounting rules relating to software and services revenue recognition
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people; strong interpersonal skills, strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Ability to recognize problems, gather data, draw valid conclusions, and effectively present information to peers and senior management
- Solid PC skills with excellent Excel skills, Preferred: Oracle system experience
- French/German/Italian an advantage
- Planning and Organizing
Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Delegating Responsibility
Allocating decision-making authority and/or task responsibility to appropriate others to maximize the organization's and individuals' effectiveness.
- Coaching - Providing timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
- Leading Teams
Using appropriate methods and interpersonal styles to develop, motivate, and guide the team to attain successful outcomes and business objectives.
- Active Learning - Demonstrating passion for new information, knowledge, and experiences; regularly seeking and capitalizing on learning opportunities; quickly assimilating and applying new information.
- Decision Making - Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Developing Others
Planning and supporting the development of individuals' skills and abilities so that they can fulfil current or future job/role responsibilities more effectively.