Careers in Engineering and Technology
Engineering and Technology
Quality Engineering Developer今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914129 掲載日 Nov. 06, 2019
At VMware, we are committed to helping our people grow professionally. Our talented employees exemplify our shared values and continue to drive our company to new heights. We believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. Our software forms consistent digital foundation for securely connective the apps and services that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers and community.
VMware NSX, the network and security platform for datacenter and cloud, is the leader in Networking and Security virtualisation. It enables IT engineers around the globe to automate IT operations, micro-segments the applications to achieve zero trust security and securely networks any workload running on cloud, data centre, branch, almost anywhere. If you are passionate about solving the networking and security related problems in the domain of digital transformation, VMware is looking for engineers with experience of 1 - 3 years in automating and testing distributed systems. Please read below for more details.
You will utilize your experience in software development and testing to
- Design, implement and execute test cases for use cases of VMware's NSX platform
- Program in python to write tests and enhance test framework
- Understand and validate the architecture of the product
- Functional verification, debugging and performance testing of NSX
- Interact with NSX development and QE teams, Product management, Documentation and Release Engineering to execute during the life cycle of product releases
- Participate in innovation programs in VMware
- Be self-motivated and proactively manage time and tasks.
- 1 - 3 years of strong professional experience in test automation and execution of distributed software systems
- Understanding of basic networking and security
- Programming experience of python is must
- Working knowledge of linux operating system and debugging skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working on VMware products will be a plus
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent