Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Program Manager今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1911756 掲載日 Sep. 02, 2019
The VMware Professional Services Program Manager - is responsible for leading high-value professional services delivery engagements to successfully achieve customer business outcomes for strategic accounts in EMEA, meeting or exceeding VMware Professional Services business objectives and ensuring superior levels of customer satisfaction.
The Program Manager will have a wide span of responsibility/control, will manage a portfolio of engagements and/or multi-phased projects for one or more VMware Global Accounts and is expected to be able to interact with internal and customer facing excutive level leadership in a strategic manner. The person in this role will holistically manage highly complex enterprise-level programs with multiple phases, interrelated work streams, across multiple stakeholders and delivery partners. The Program Manager is the single point of contact for the entire program of work and may have other project manager(s) reporting to him/her.
The Program Manager reports to the head of Strategic Customer Programs, and works closely with the Client Solution Executive (CSE), Solutions Architect (SA), Account Team, Operations, and project technical consultants.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Account Growth
- Delivery Revenue & Billable Utilization Target Achievement
- Project Portfolio Delivery Success
- Achieving and Maintaining Trusted Advisor Status
- Providing Thought Leadership
- Program Leadership
- Executive-level Communication and Stakeholder management
- Identification and Assistance with Business Development Opportunities
- Owns Program level risks
- Delivery Engagement Quality
- Delivery Revenue Forecasting and Recognition
- Represents VMware by participating on the steering committee
- Is the escalation point for customers and PM's
- Enterprise-level customer-facing experience in a professional services firm (preferably software or management consulting)
- Ability to work with customer senior management to set the overall strategy and objectives for a group of projects.
- Successful delivery of large-scale programs with global organizations
- Demonstrable ability at successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
- IT awareness and ability to manage holistically, complex projects that support change within a customer environment.
- Ability to work within a team and provide the leadership for the PS engagement
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to deliver high-quality deliverables.
- Ability to manage and shift priorities quickly and effectively when needed.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Fluent German & English Language skills
- Strong analytical as well as organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands
- BSc/BA/MSc/MBA degree or equivalent training/experience
- Up to 50% travel