Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Program Manager, Carbon Black今すぐ応募する 採用情報 ID R1914593-2 掲載日 Nov. 18, 2019
VMware is the leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility and virtualization software, and empowers customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace. At VMware, our Partner vision is to deliver superior value throughout the customer journey with a vibrant and committed partner ecosystem. The Partner Sales Acceleration Team (PSAT) is leading the way and driving the global partner strategy and roadmap across all partner business models.
Our Carbon Black integration team needs a Program Manager to conceive, organize, promote, and implement effective programmatic initiatives. The ideal candidate understands how to effectively project manage highly-visible projects relating to acquisitions, integration, and operationalization. They should be highly motivated, organized, analytical and focused, but with keen insight into human behavior and motivational forces by fostering close working relationships with external (partner) and internal (VMware) stakeholders.
The successful Carbon Black program manager will meet/exceed the following:
- Align with the core objectives of the Partner + VMW global sales teams & customers
- Develop and execute a consistent partner synergy strategy across VMware that supports the Carbon Black integration
- Project manages channel risk reporting/tracking system and processes
- Project manages channel risk heat map scorecard and reporting tool(s)
- Project manages the escalation and exception handling workflows and procedures
- Ensure overall brand message integrates into strategy
- Collaborate with VMW & Partner key stakeholders to execute against the VMware strategy
- Define, document, and maintain guidelines for success
- 5-10+ years proven track record of experience in content creation/strategy roles related to partner programs, relationships, ecosystems
- Proven project management skills
- Experience defining KPIs and measurement
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; ability to influence and work collaboratively across organizations
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while juggling priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to build relationships with cross-functional partners and stakeholders
- Experience with design software
- The successful candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and possess excellent relationship-building skills.
- Possess an understanding of the VMware and Channel market(s)
- Bachelor’s degree required; PMP/ Scrum Cert required
- Direct program management experience within VMware, Dell and/or Channel partners is a plus
- Direct program management experience with Mergers & Acquisitions is a plus
Job Requirements and Working Conditions
- This position requires up to 20% domestic travel
- Location is Austin, TX
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.